Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Oregon

Go down

Hello from Oregon Empty Hello from Oregon

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 am

New member here from Oregon. My BRP is an ’01 that I’ve had since new, it is licensed and has a Clarke 3.4 gallon tank. It is uncorked, jetted and has a White Brothers pipe that is about the same vintage of the bike. I’ve had a few bikes over the years and a few have come and gone since I got this one. This one will either be sold in a garage sale after I’m gone or my grandson will keep it, I’ll never know. I enjoy learning from forums and have opinions once in a while too as I’m an old guy with a lifetime of motorcycling in the rear view mirror.
nice

Back to top Go down

Hello from Oregon Empty Re: Hello from Oregon

Post  Mauser Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:17 am

Welcome old guy, please don't "go" just yet....post some bike pictures up Very Happy
Not the busiest forum in the world...but at least it's bike specific which is a bonus listen up
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Thanks Mauser. I’ll work on the pics…..slowly. I will have to take some and find a host and learn the particulars of how to post them. study

Not so busy might be a good thing for me, Maybe I can keep up. It is remarkable to access and share information around the world.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome! Its good to see another Oregonian on board 2 thumbs The forum isn't very busy but as it was put there's a lot of good bike specific info here. How often and where do you ride at? My buddy and I have been playing around between Scotts Mills and Detroit. We think we've figured out how to get around all the gates and make it through via fire roads/trails. Now if only the weather would cooperate so we can do it. Got snowed on last weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 pm

With my daughter and grandson, we ride close to home, mostly in the coast range. With friends we usually go east, Walker Mountain rim area; we headquarter at the Boundary Springs campground. The Cherry Creek recreational area (gold mining country) and the Black Rock Desert in Nevada, is one of my all-time favorites, so remote and wild. It’s a long pull so it’s only a once in a while and winters are out.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down