Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank )

Go down

question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank ) Empty question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank )

Post  Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Just went tru some of your older pictures (2008) on ADVrider and seen that you have the big tank in combination with the BD DS kitt ( front light ) , and i have seen what you did to solve the fitting problem aka indicators rubbing on the tank ( quite clever solution Bananatool ) , do you have any tips or recomendations for me as i am going to do this soon and you have already done it and tested it , thank you .

Back to top Go down

question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank ) Empty Re: question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank )

Post  Focker Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am

Wish I did but it was so long ago. With any DIY mod like this you just have to take your time and be creative.
Focker
Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank ) Empty Re: question for you Focker ( and anyone with the Acerbis tank )

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 am

Dont worry , i have a plan already Bananatool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down