Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia

Go down

New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia Empty New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia

Post  Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 am

Hello all. I'D like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed all the valuable info in this forum, as I have learned a great deal from it. Well, I have been out of biking for around 20 years or so and recently got the itch to ride again. This is not my first xr as I owned an 82 xr500 and an 82 xr 250 many years ago but compared to this thing, well, not even close!!. I picked up a very low hour 2006 xr650r for a good price that still has the original sprockets and chain on it and is half way through its second tire so im PUMPED to rack up some miles on this thing!!. The original owner did not uncork it other then opening up the tail pipe, so I have all the uncorking parts on order. From what I've read it will be a different bike and hard on tires!!. Any ways I do have some questions to ask so off to the forum.

Back to top Go down

New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia Empty Re: New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia

Post  Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 am

I do hope you got in touch with someone about your questions and welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down

New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia Empty Re: New xr650r owner from northern British Columbia

Post  Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:34 pm

JAY JAY
l resently joined this forum and read many topics and found many answers to my questions and will apply these to my 04 model
WELCOME to the forum and hope you express your tips and remedys on your bike
mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down