Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!

Go down

Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!  Empty Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 am

Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!  A1

Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!  B1

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!  Empty Re: Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!

Post  Mauser Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 am

You will be back that bike just isn't a BRP listen up
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!  Empty Re: Sorry guys...I switched to the Dark Side of the Force!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 pm

not a brp but the king of all cr's bow

real clean awesome bike Aurora, good luck with it nice

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:08 pm

I still have the XRR.

It just that I needed a bike to loan to my brother and visiting friends.

Additionally, I will tell people that the bike is a CR250. There are not any 500 stickers on the bike. Maybe I might try tell them it is a CR125 and watch them have fun. nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Fantastic CR...I want a plated one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Mine is plated banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:09 am

Nice, I love the 500's, was out riding yesterday with a friend that is a 500 fanatic, he currently only has three. I want one! And know how to get in his garage. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:17 am

Now I am really jealous 2 thumbs 2 thumbs

AURORA wrote:Mine is plated banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 am

Might be good bikes but I don't do 2 strokes...I love my low down power too much listen up
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Nothing a flywheel weight couldn't help solve. I love my XRR, but that CR would be a good stable mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 am

Mauser wrote:Might be good bikes but I don't do 2 strokes...I love my low down power too much listen up

Can't beat a good running , big two stroke, if you know how to ride one. They all have their pros and cons. asking for it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down