Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn signals and Vapor issues!

Go down

Turn signals and Vapor issues! Empty Turn signals and Vapor issues!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm

I've got the Baja Designs turn signal kid on my pig, and right after I bought it, the signals stopped working at low RPM. They work just fine above 4000 rpm or so, but when I'm at a stop light...nothing. Is this just a matter of cleaning my connections? I'm pretty green, mechanically speaking, so if anyone could point me in the right direction to start investigating it would be much appreciated!

Also, my bike came with a Vapor TrailTech installed, and it works great except for the speedo. I've set the wheel diameter back to stock, as I have the stock wheels on it to no avail(the previous owner was running stock and occasionally talon excel supermotos on it). The magnet appears to be in the correct position on the front brake disc, but no reading! Does anyone have any advice? Perhaps the magnet is just worn out, or maybe the stock wheels aren't actually 2110 mm and I need to adjust the settings? Thanks!

Back to top Go down