Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last job........rear brake

Go down

last job........rear brake Empty last job........rear brake

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:45 pm

hi, last job ........after a string of jobs.......but its a small one...its running 100%......easy to start at last, pulls like a train and some..........new bearings,seals, rear shock rebuild, on and on.......brake disc....wavey......any road up, very happy after many hours of none starting and bad running......
does anyone know where or what fits or from what other bike I can get the rear brake.......or better an upgrade............I know you know .............please share.......for even quicker response 07531944403.............many thanks roger

Back to top Go down

last job........rear brake Empty Re: last job........rear brake

Post  Mauser Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Why upgrade the rear brake ?....mine works perfect and locks up dead easy even on tarmac ?
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

last job........rear brake Empty old hat..............

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:24 pm

MAUSER wrote:Why upgrade the rear brake ?....mine works perfect and locks up dead easy even on tarmac ?
just wondering if anyone new of an upgrade.......as you say it will lock up but as far as todays brakes go its old hat...........when you are over the virtical top on a wheelie it just lacks the breaking power of modern bikes.............its just a fello bike question..........

Back to top Go down

last job........rear brake Empty Re: last job........rear brake

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down