Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado

Go down

A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado Empty A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado

Post  Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello,
My name is Patrick, I live in Greeley Colorado. I bought my BRP in 2000 after ridding my brother in laws'. I was a freshman in high school!! Ive had it ever since then and she is my baby. Anyway I love your sight, and the people are great!! Thank you for all the help and LONG LIVE THE BRP!!!

Back to top Go down

A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado Empty Re: A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado

Post  Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Right on! Here's to the Rockies!! cheers

Back to top Go down

A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado Empty Re: A Very Belated Introduction From Colorado

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 am

Cheers dude welcome to the pig pen! pig pig pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am

BrrrAAAAAAAAAAAppp! And welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:05 am

Welcome mang. nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 am

Hello.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Welcome aboard!

BRP smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down