Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can’t ring the number on the xr650r www.xr650r.co.uk site

Go down

I can’t ring the number on the xr650r www.xr650r.co.uk site  Empty I can’t ring the number on the xr650r www.xr650r.co.uk site

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 am

Hi everybody,This forum looks great. I recently bought a 2004 BRP with 5000km of never ridden on dirt and always garaged for 5k AU ......... Mint ......... Lucky as ! I’ve been looking on this site and want to buy some things but I can’t get the phone to work “disconnected” and I can’t get a bloody email address for spares 😳.
Is someone taking the piss or is there a secret code to get that website operating correctly ?

Cheers Terry wants to buy stuff!,,,,,

Back to top Go down

I can’t ring the number on the xr650r www.xr650r.co.uk site  Empty Re: I can’t ring the number on the xr650r www.xr650r.co.uk site

Post  Mauser Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:56 pm

Terry Pike wrote:Hi everybody,This forum looks great. I recently bought a 2004 BRP with 5000km of never ridden on dirt and always garaged for 5k AU ......... Mint ......... Lucky as ! I’ve been looking on this site and want to buy some things but I can’t get the phone to work “disconnected” and I can’t get a bloody email address for spares 😳.
          Is someone taking the piss or is there a secret code to get that website operating correctly ?  

Cheers Terry wants to buy stuff!,,,,,

It's my website and I list the stuff for Paul, it's not a shop. it's not a business it's a normal guy selling 650R parts and buying when funds allow it. His number works as I speak to him every other day or so. We don't offer email orders/support due to the amount of spam we were getting hence phone support only. You can whatsapp him if you so wish ? listen up
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down