Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the site

Go down

New to the site Empty New to the site

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Hey all new on here and loving my first BRP when aftermarket parts arent falling of it Very Happy 
My BRP is currently in sm form for some tarmac fun but the knobbly's are going straight back as soon as i can pick-up a new rear sprocket and front inner tube for the wheels.

Anybody else on here from the northeast uk?

Back to top Go down

New to the site Empty Re: New to the site

Post  Mauser Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Welcome I'm in the Midlands.... Bump 
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 pm

I am not far from you , where have you got the bike from ? ( there was one for sale in Consett )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Mad Frosty wrote:I am  not far from you , where have you got the bike from ? ( there was one for sale in Consett )

cheers for the friendly welcomes.
i bought it from down near leeds in January and spent a few months sorting it out and rebuilding it, its still got some teething problems but its so much fun when its working well

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Phew glad its got the proper US spec small headlight and not the larger ugly 1 that Frosties and Co use  BRP smile post some pictures of her plz....some on here Burpy in particular cannot read too well so pictures will help asking for it
Mauser
XRR Monger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Heres a few pictures of the playtoys  Very Happy 

New to the site 100_3912

New to the site 2014-012

New to the site Imag4011

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Ahhhh  Frustrated large headlight alert lol
Mauser
XRR Monger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 pm

I will have spare 48 tooth rear sprocket ( oem ) in good nick soon if that is what you are after , for free .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Mauser wrote:Ahhhh  Frustrated large headlight alert lol

Bigger is better , you should know that mr 10"

thats funny 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:43 am

Mad Frosty wrote:I will have spare 48 tooth rear sprocket ( oem ) in good nick soon if that is what you are after , for free .

cheers Mad Frosty that would be great, its running standard gearing at the moment and im happy with it so i was going to keep it that way for the time being  2 thumbs 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:46 am

Mauser wrote:Ahhhh  Frustrated large headlight alert lol

i don't mind the headlight, i will more than likely change it at some point Mauser but it will be one of the last things i do.

i haven't seen any that's caught my attention yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:04 am

How can you say that  BRP smile the stock US version is beautiful, small and plastic and a bit dim...bit like me lol.... Bump 
Mauser
XRR Monger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Mauser wrote:How can you say that  BRP smile the stock US version is beautiful, small and plastic and a bit dim...bit like me lol.... Bump 

Haha Mauser i only just noticed the difference between them...... my god what did they do to them  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Kirk,

police ignore Mouse's remhark abott my reeding! I kan reed ferry wel, juice have problem width speling, hens his remhark of picturesque (thanks the lord for spell checking for that last one hmm?  BRP smile  )
Nice find indeed, in Blighty of all places. Have fun and go dig some long trenches is what I'd recommend!  Bump 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 pm

BuRP wrote:Kirk,

police ignore Mouse's remhark abott my reeding! I kan reed ferry wel, juice have problem width speling, hens his remhark of picturesque (thanks the lord for spell checking for that last one hmm?  BRP smile  )
Nice find indeed, in Blighty of all places. Have fun and go dig some long trenches is what I'd recommend!  Bump 

Haha no worries BuRP and i intend to soon,my spelling is just as bad most of the time  BRP smile 
I have done some offroading on it but the track tyres on the sm wheels don't agree with wet grass  doh 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 pm

kirky wrote:
Mad Frosty wrote:I will have spare 48 tooth rear sprocket ( oem ) in good nick soon if that is what you are after , for free .

cheers Mad Frosty that would be great, its running standard gearing at the moment and im happy with it so i was going to keep it that way for the time being  2 thumbs 
Are you running the 48 rear on them small Sumo wheels ? I take it that you like the wheelies then . Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Mad Frosty wrote:
kirky wrote:

Are you running the 48 rear on them small Sumo wheels ? I take it that you like the wheelies then . Shocked 

yeah i'm running standard gearing on both setups with it fully uncorked. down the back lanes its more fun than i've had in a long time, not to mention pulling out of every junction  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down