Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second fuel tap on clark tank

Go down

Second fuel tap on clark tank Empty Second fuel tap on clark tank

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 am

Evening all, I think i've solved the fuel left in the left hand side problem.I installed an extra tap and it fitted good and the plastic seemed to be 2.5/3mm thick and the fitting dosn't leak at all i also made an adaptor on the fuel inlet to the carb here some pic's  http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=230294538835  Second fuel tap on clark tank 005-410ViewItem&item=230294538835&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=Second fuel tap on clark tank 004-310[url=https://servimg.com/view/13294344/37]Second fuel tap on clark tank 001-310[/url]

Back to top Go down

Second fuel tap on clark tank Empty Re: Second fuel tap on clark tank

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:36 am

Nice, so it pulls from both sides, dumps into the T into 1 line which runs to the carb. Does the one side sitting lower then the carb still allow it to pull fuel?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 am

Afternoon  KTM265, The bike is "still"in the rebuild stage so i haven't rode it with the extra tap but looking at the level to the carb you will get 99%  of the fuel with a bit of a wiggle/shake. If you ride around that low on fuel I think you should take the bus instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:44 pm

There are times when the miles are just a little further then planned on beat head ...every drop counts at that point...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down