Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from B.C Canada

Go down

Hello from B.C Canada Empty Hello from B.C Canada

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 am

Hello from B.C Canada 00611 for more info on my bike look at my other posts under the top of interest

Last edited by magickennyj on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hello from B.C Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C Canada

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Nice bike Kenny.
Where did you get those side-racks which mount to the subframe?

Back to top Go down

Hello from B.C Canada Empty Hi Kenny

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Howdy from the interior, Kootenays. Have the same modified XRR, Plated and uncorked, Clark tank, promoto rack, rear foot pegs, vented intake, two sets of wheels, knobbies with 50 rear, road set 46 rear and Pirelli scorpions. Home made aluminum brackets which support a XR650L headlight assembly. Another stainless bracket was made to mount a NX 650 speedo and tach assembly as the Baja system is a joke together with the lights. Installed a 200 watt stator from Ricky Stator. 2nd one(long story - water in the housing caused first problem) Just installed heated grips. Renthal pro taper bars with extensions. Re jetted as per XRs mechanic instructions. I bit wild in the dirt but the power is amazing. have quick change axle mounts and quick change rear axle. Modified aluminum tank cap ( hate the hose) LED lights, Gel grips, Mirrors off Honda Transalp which install on lever brackets.
Speedo is very accurate and bike is still pretty light.
Only drawback is the close ratio gerabox, designed for racing which makes it tough for slow trail riding.which is another problem as it increases overheating. Have a fan ready to install on right rad mount if need be..
Rolling Eyes BRP smile BRP smile

Back to top Go down

Hello from B.C Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C Canada

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down