Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011

Go down

DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011 Empty DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011

Post  Mauser Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Anyone got any bright idea's how I could get 1 of these in the UK without getting knobbled for import tax and Post Office charges etc ?....shipping from the US is working out more expensiuve than the item....then customs might charge me VAT then thew blood suckers at the Post Office will charge me £8.00 handling lol.
Been after 1 of these since getting my bike but seems impossible to get hold of 1....doh
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011 Empty Re: DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Um...get some patsy in Canada to price it and estimate shipping then send it to you as a gift... razz

Back to top Go down

DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011 Empty Re: DRC LED Inner Tail Light Kit D45-19-011

Post  Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:06 pm

I might also need one in South Africa Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:01 pm

I've got a price on the unit, I'll look it up and post it. If you're serious PM me your address and I'll call the bike shop I deal with, they'll usually estimate shipping costs if I have an address....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 am

Icelander-XR650R wrote:I've got a price on the unit, I'll look it up and post it. If you're serious PM me your address and I'll call the bike shop I deal with, they'll usually estimate shipping costs if I have an address....

I may have someone that can get stuff to South Africa, hopefully with no additional charges. I also need a coolant temperature sensor for my Vapor, I am getting a list together of what I need. Maybe it will work out cheaper if I can get small items over here from USA and send with someone to UK or post to UK.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 am

Chris_w_65 wrote:
Icelander-XR650R wrote:I've got a price on the unit, I'll look it up and post it. If you're serious PM me your address and I'll call the bike shop I deal with, they'll usually estimate shipping costs if I have an address....

I may have someone that can get stuff to South Africa, hopefully with no additional charges. I also need a coolant temperature sensor for my Vapor, I am getting a list together of what I need. Maybe it will work out cheaper if I can get small items over here from USA and send with someone to UK or post to UK.

Oops, I see you are in Canada - Thanks for the offer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down