Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME!

Go down

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Empty Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Just finished the install of my Highway Dirt Bikes switch/clamp assembly. This unit is TOP NOTCH! nice It's very hard to find a handlebar switch that doesn't look like itcame off a harley, they are all either chrome plated or HUGE and just don't work great on a dirt bike. While doing some searching on the net I came across Highway Dirt Bikes and ordered up one of their units.

I bought the front brake clamp/switch assy with two switches and wired the top switch to my headlight and the bottom switch to my KTM radiator fan. The switches are rated at 10 amps so I shouldn't have to run a relay to for my headlight which will be nice (I hate extra wiring!), waterproof also! They have a wide selection of switch units and a lot of other cool stuff as well.

If your looking for a accessory switch check them out here: Highway Dirt Bikes

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Img_0711

Here's the switch/clamp unit on the bench. Nice!

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Img_0712

Here's the back side of the unit.

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Img_0713

Here's the unit on the bike. Easy thumb reach to operate the switches. I used some heat shrink tubing/plastic loom to protect the wiring.

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Img_0714

A shot farther back. I know I know....The garage is a mess Embarassed

Very slick unit! nice

Hodakaguy

Back to top Go down

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Empty Re: Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:33 am

I saw those switches on some other forum. waiting That guy makes some serious bling! nice

Back to top Go down

Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME! Empty Re: Highway Dirt Bikes - Switch Assy....AWESOME!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:10 am

doug@dsa wrote:I saw those switches on some other forum. waiting That guy makes some serious bling! nice

yeah, he has some really nice stuff. Top notch!

Hodakaguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down