Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got my new xr!!!

Go down

Finally got my new xr!!! Empty Finally got my new xr!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Just picked up my "new" 09 xr650L the other day. I dont even have my motorcycle license yet!! haha. Looking forward to doing some mods to this thing but nothing to crazy. Its going to be my daily driver but there is plenty of offroading to do around here. Anyway this thing is a beast!

Back to top Go down

Finally got my new xr!!! Empty Re: Finally got my new xr!!!

Post  Mauser Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Glad you like your "L" but this forum mainly covers the "R" version....big difference razz
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Finally got my new xr!!! Empty The L

Post  Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 am

Dont let anyone knock your 650L, bloody great bike, very capable and last forever.

What sort of riding do you like to do???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:21 am

For an exiting blast, including an extended one, I'd choose the R, as it has very few peers for such.
For a round-the-world trip I'd choose the L, there's NOTHING better / more reliable in this world for such purpose.
Arriving at the Grand Canyon one peers over the edge, decides it's to difficult to ride down (well, I would!), dismounts, kicks the bike over the edge, the rider climbs down carefully, picks up the L and simply continues his journey. There is one other bike that can also do this, the CFR230F, also aircooled, but too slow for 'on' road.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down