Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vapour trail tech speedo

Go down

vapour trail tech speedo Empty vapour trail tech speedo

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 pm

hi i have fitted a vapour trail tech speedo with rev counter worked fine the speedo works when in sleep mode the speedo works start xr up speedo shows 0 mph please help someone many thanks mike

Back to top Go down

vapour trail tech speedo Empty Re: vapour trail tech speedo

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm

michael mosforth wrote:hi i have fitted a vapour trail tech speedo with rev counter worked fine the speedo works when in sleep mode the speedo works start xr up speedo shows 0 mph please help someone many thanks mike

Check to make sure the magnet is properly set in the front disc. Also when you park the bike make sure the magnet is not near the vapor's pick up on the front brakes, this will cause the vapor to stay "0n" and will prematurely exhaust your battery. I believe only two wires can be installed wrong, the male / female ends are similiar, check your wiring, then the placement of the magnet in relation to the vapors pick up, may want to check the battery if everything else is correct.

Post your findings please, thanks and welcome.

xabntroop

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm

the battery in the vapor is empty in about 1 year so order some extra on ebay for cheap (cr2032 button cell)

but i think its some problem with youre magnet or counter or the wiring is defect?

check the wire where it moves alot when you push youre front fork in

good luck poor baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down