Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tyre calling out to me.....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New tyre calling out to me..... - Page 2 Empty Re: New tyre calling out to me.....

Post  Focker Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 am

Not likely...Just keep the front wheel down and the Po Po should leave you alone.

Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

New tyre calling out to me..... - Page 2 Empty Re: New tyre calling out to me.....

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:51 am

Mescalero wrote:
Dave P wrote:The IT does not say, "Not for Highway Use," so it must be DOT approved, correct? Very Happy

Thats my logic

Great minds think alike.

No probs with The Man, thus far. I think my pipe will be an issue before the Maxxis.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Yeah the IT is neutral .....you know like Canada. It doesn't say off-road use only or DOT. I suppose a sharp county mountie could bust you because it lacks the actual DOT numbers but I'll take that chance. BRP smile

I've been running one for dual sport use now for about 500 miles and it shows very little wear. I'm impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:07 pm

I'm not sure about canada being neutral, but the mounties have a hell of a time catching me on their horses! naughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Back40, I have relatives from the Salmon River Bench area of BC. More from Montreal and and a bunch from Quebec.

They are all pretty neutral. And most of them speak funny. Including my wife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 am

O.K. i get what you're saying, but I personally am PRO-HONDA pig Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Here is the MotoZ 130/90 Desert HT on my pig. I will post some pictures in the daylight tommorow.
Roger
New tyre calling out to me..... - Page 2 DSCN0094

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am

It's a beast! Should kill most squirrels at 50 feet or so. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:30 am

A fine trenching tool!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 pm

stroupdog wrote:Yes, Desert IT's and yes the living room Twisted Evil

You should try DESERT terrain front and rears, pretty sweet!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 am

Between work and the weather I have not had the chance to try them out. Hope to go riding this weekend.
https://hondaxr650r.forummotion.com/xrr-main-discussion-f1/motoz-tires-t204.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:38 am

The Michelin M404 is a good long lasting tire if your riding hard surfaces!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2