Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokes-thread!

Go down

The Jokes-thread! Empty The Jokes-thread!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 pm

A Jewish Orthodox couple has a son. The father is a wise man, doing well financially, and they raise their kid proper, with extra schooling so as to give him the best chance in later life. He is an early pupil hence a bit young still when he graduates... and he has absolutely zero clue as to what he wants to do in life, therefore cannot make up his mind about what he wants to go study!!
His father suggests he will send him to Israel for a year, a 'gap year', for him to meet plenty of different nationalities during his working stay in a kibbutz. The least he will know is what he does not want to do in a year's time! Splendid idea, so agreed so done.
The son returns a year later, quite a bit more mature, and tells his father he has returned as a Christian. His father, as said a wise man, thanks him for informing him of this and tells him he will think about it.
The next day the father visits his Rabbi for advice. He relates the entire story from childhood onwards, and ends with "and he came back a Christian" - upon which the Rabbi develops tears in his eyes.
The father is now somewhat puzzled and asks the Rabbi about this, but the Rabbi responds "No, sorry, not that, it is like this. We also have a son, and we also sent him to Israel... and he also came back a Christian! But, you have me, your Rabbi, to seek for help, and quite frankly I cannot help you. I therefore suggest we both go to the Temple and pray".
Done as said, they pray for an extended period... until a divine light appears, and they hear a voice: "I know who you are, and I know what you want. But, have you forgotten I sent my only son to Israel 2000 years ago, and he came back as a Christian also?"

Back to top Go down

The Jokes-thread! Empty Re: The Jokes-thread!

Post  Guest Wed May 15, 2013 11:39 am

Not too may funny's here it seems, but persistence pays: What do you call a Canadian girl which cannot sing?

Justin Bieber!

Back to top Go down