Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a Exhaust system !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 Empty my latest exhaust

Post  Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:21 am

both pipes exit on r/hand side [ like big gun] have half of one third cyl volume in 1st pipe size[ same as port size] then half of two thirds cyl volume in 2nd portion, a true hi vacume collecter  to either a tapered tailpipe, or a ov/size pipe with  at least 2.6 times the the cyl volume into hi flow muffler with fully shaped internal baffling, or a torpedo baffle style muffler if road legal sound levels required    if any does want one i will get a price for delivery, i think shipping costs to other side of the globe will be around $150 nz, depending on specs exhaust system complete $800nz to get the exhaust hpc coated as well will cost around $150 nz, i just usually paint mine with hi-temp paint, ican also supply just header system to be used with any style of aftermarket muffler

Last edited by temporary kiwi on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a Exhaust system !

Post  Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:32 pm

temporary kiwi wrote:im not sure if all of you know but..., i make proper performance exhausts, if anyone wants an exhaust to suit a brp, i can make them to suit any specification/ design wanted.i make full race as well as hi-perf road legal exhausts
Frustrated 

Shame that you have waited to tell me till i have bought the full FMF system Crying or Very sad  ( arrived today ) , i like the FMF looks but i wanted something really quiett ( i am not afer HP ) and you could have made me stainless steel version of the stock exhaust which i really liked ( but the iron oxide loved it more Sad  )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:08 pm

temporary kiwi wrote:both pipes exit on r/hand side [ like big gun] have half of one third cyl volume in 1st pipe size[ same as port size] then half of two thirds cyl volume in 2nd portion, a true hi vacume collecter  to either a tapered tailpipe, or a ov/size pipe with  at least 2.6 times the the cyl volume into hi flow muffler with fully shaped internal baffling, or a torpedo baffle style muffler if road legal sound levels required    if any does want one i will get a price for delivery, i think shipping costs to other side of the globe will be around $150 nz, depending on specs exhaust system complete $800nz
How about some pics?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Mad Frosty wrote:
temporary kiwi wrote:im not sure if all of you know but..., i make proper performance exhausts, if anyone wants an exhaust to suit a brp, i can make them to suit any specification/ design wanted.i make full race as well as hi-perf road legal exhausts
Frustrated 

Shame that you have  waited to tell me till i have bought  the full FMF system Crying or Very sad  ( arrived today ) , i like the FMF looks but i wanted something really quiett ( i am not afer HP ) and you could have made me stainless steel version of the stock exhaust which i really liked ( but  the iron oxide loved it more Sad  )
I like irritating the neighbours - as long as it is below the legal limit for track use then I am happy - Kyalami is 110DB at 50% of peak power revs.

Back to top Go down

In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 Empty not after hp

Post  Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:32 am

you've probably got a well suited exhaust system then 'frosty', i think the quiet style ex fmf sell is only a slight hp increase over stock[ about 4hp]the std muffler my bike came with was minus any exit baffle, it was incredibly noisy, the road legal mufflers i make    [ in nz 95decibels ]are still fairly loud, the race versions i make are appx 10-15 decibels louder, i use alloy cannisters  as it helps absorb sound and vibrations  , i can also supply  hpc coated or with just header to suit aftermarket muffler assembly  

In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 <a href=In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 Wgszmoxd.ieb" />In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 <a href=In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 00fd3yhk.spg" />

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:24 am

Pictures!

Back to top Go down

In need of a Exhaust system ! - Page 2 Empty exhausts

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:40 am

i dont do coatings, but they can be done here[hpc], most race people here are'nt worried about it, they just want performance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2