Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator

Go down

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator Empty Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator

Post  Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:22 am

Thanks, I didn't know how to get the stator to be DC too. Hope I can get it all apart and back together with added accessories. I also ordered HDB dash with a couple of holes for aux/lights, plus the trail tech computer. That's about it electrical. I'm sure when the stator arrives I will be on here asking for direction. Thanks in Advance.

Back to top Go down

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator Empty Re: Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator

Post  Mauser Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:00 am

Pretty easy to srt out I made a new wiring diagram for my bike which is a US version but with added horn/brake lights to meet UK MOT test....now converted back to full US spec as my MOT tester is sympathetic to my cause....

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator Wiring
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator Empty Thanks for the Schematic

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:38 am

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator IMG_4334-001Cool, thanks, I'm still waiting for it to come in the post/mail. Been adding stuff waiting on the stator.

Back to top Go down

Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator Empty Re: Ordered a Rectifier 4 Wire to go with the Stator

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down