Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick......bent/cracked left footpeg bracket

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sick......bent/cracked left footpeg bracket - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick......bent/cracked left footpeg bracket

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Yep Smile

Truly reserved for the XR650R, although some call even XR600s a BRP...

Back to top Go down

Sick......bent/cracked left footpeg bracket - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick......bent/cracked left footpeg bracket

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 pm

Glad you have it sorted  nice 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:40 am

It's now perfect for trading it in on an R - or BRP as it is called out of respect  Bump 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:44 am

And hey, Gator - THANKS!!
Realize you're the first L-owner which was not pestered away here, which to me means the guys are getting soft, lazy, more sissy-like, hell, maybe they've secretly stashed a Vespa in their sheds these days  razz 
Ah well, friendlier is nicer after all  BRP smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:51 am

Earache wrote:5 mph?
XR650R?

Earache, I laughed myself a headache  Bump 
But, one of us - no names mentioned here, aus of the question! - actually does this kind of thing. He also is adamant that his' cannot wheely..... ahem  asking for it 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 pm

BuRP wrote:
Earache wrote:5 mph?
XR650R?

Earache, I laughed myself a headache  Bump 
But, one of us - no names mentioned here, aus of the question! - actually does this kind of thing. He also is adamant that his' cannot wheely..... ahem  asking for it 

I'm still new here and didn't want to taking the piss with someone within my first ten posts. I'll turn into an asshole later though, so don't worry.

Mayvbe someone needs a new wheelie button installed on their handlebars?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 pm

No minimum posts required to take the pi$$.... BRP smile as of today's date no one has posted a power wheel video.....without using the clutch  listen up or tugging the bars  listen up 
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 am

Mauser ma man, with a gearing of 13/50 you said here you've got it does not even need power to wheely!!
Idle off standstil, stretch your left arm in front of you, and no need for whacking the throttle open... just feed some in and surprise yourself by your view becoming red - that is if you've got a red front fender  BRP smile 
Mind, if you whack it open you might gonna need a chiropractor afterwards, so when trying this suit up first with a back protector & Leatt brace  Cool 

Earache, zero need waiting to take some urine here, let it rip! With a name like Focker our moderator here must be a normal straight warmblooded dude, and you'll find out he is too. Mind though, real ugly I've not seen yet here, so if that's your thing then there's other forums for that  StirPot 
Some bikebanter is always welcome, and good humour never fails to entertain. So, there you go, now explain to Maus about how to install that button  asking for it 

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:58 am

Maybe because I ride knobbly tyres on tarmac and also the rear is a tall tyre (tire) 140/90 profile doesn't help ?, the back probably just looses traction when I accelerate ?....stil no video's ?  Bump 
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2