Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for recommendations on gloves

Go down

Looking for recommendations on gloves Empty Looking for recommendations on gloves

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 am

I am Looking for recommendations on gloves.

Are the Klim gloves any good?

Thx,

Aurora

Back to top Go down

Looking for recommendations on gloves Empty Re: Looking for recommendations on gloves

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 am

Disclosure staement.... I sell Klim.

I wear Klim gear because it is the best offroad/ dualsport gear I have found. It is tough and it lasts. I wear the Dakar glove. It runs just a bit large but no so bad that it bothers me. Its a little expensive, but I think that the quality is worth the price. I have a pair of Mojaves on order for the summer months.
I race hare scrambles and do a lot of dual sporting. I have gone through some gloves. So far the Dakar has been very good.

Doug

Back to top Go down

Looking for recommendations on gloves Empty Re: Looking for recommendations on gloves

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 am

doug@dsa wrote:Disclosure staement.... I sell Klim.

I wear Klim gear because it is the best offroad/ dualsport gear I have found. It is tough and it lasts. I wear the Dakar glove. It runs just a bit large but no so bad that it bothers me. Its a little expensive, but I think that the quality is worth the price. I have a pair of Mojaves on order for the summer months.
I race hare scrambles and do a lot of dual sporting. I have gone through some gloves. So far the Dakar has been very good.

Doug
Trivia tidbit, Klim = Milk backwards. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Focker Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:12 am

stroupdog wrote:Trivia tidbit, Klim = Milk backwards.
tog klim?
Focker
Focker
Site Owner

http://www.xr650rforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Hmmmm. I need to find out more about their name orgin.

Looking for recommendations on gloves Klimml2

Looking for recommendations on gloves Nestleklimlecheinstantarx7

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Tog klim?
You ******* maniac.
That hurts. thats funny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down