Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that?

Go down

Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that? Empty Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:07 am

Happy New Year! banana

Wow! I'm the first post here in 2021.

Who has "Precision Concepts" suspension here? What weight is the red rear spring indicate it is set up for?

How often are you supposed swap out the fork oil?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that? Empty Re: Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that?

Post  Mauser Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 am

lol you'll be lucky to get a reply from anyone yet someone who can help lol, is there nothing on Google ?
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that? Empty Sure

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 pm

Yeah, I can do some digging around and I think I know the answer already but I still like to hear it from folks with direct experience. The company is out of California. Maybe across the pond they aren't recognized so much.

I also want this place to stay relevant. Yes, most have moved on to smaller, newer, more powerful bikes but there is still a large list of folks who will "never-ever" get rid of their XRR. I'm one of them and want a place to discuss them in depth with other BRP enthusiast forever. This could easily be that place.

Back to top Go down

Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that? Empty Re: Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that?

Post  Mauser Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:17 pm

Don't think I would want to sell mine, saying that in another 10-15 years I might be incapable of riding her lol....I've had mine 11 years I think....
Just treated her to XR400 US headlight and new calliper guard....just waiting for post to arrive.
Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that? Background
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Is Precision Concepts Suspension all of that? Empty Congrats

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 pm

Good job on your upgrades. I love knowing improvements are on the way. I need to get a picture of mine up but I have a few more things I'd like to finish first. Yours is very good looking! I love that your stickers are shiny and align perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down