Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC system. Hight output stator

Go down

DC system. Hight output stator Empty DC system. Hight output stator

Post  Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 am

My new purchase is running a stock stator but with a complete DC system (Including Headlights) with a small battery.
I'm looking to put in a Baja Design Stator single output into the aftermarket Baja rectifier.

It seems to me it should be as easy as swapping out the one stock stator for a H.O. stator.
Am I wrong in this thinking?

Back to top Go down

DC system. Hight output stator Empty Re: DC system. Hight output stator

Post  Mauser Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am

1bigrn wrote:My new purchase is running a stock stator but with a complete DC system (Including Headlights) with a small battery.
I'm looking to put in a Baja Design Stator single output into the aftermarket Baja rectifier.

It seems to me it should be as easy as swapping out the one stock stator for a H.O. stator.
Am I wrong in this thinking?

Depends on what you call easy, you will need to chop the plugs from either the statos wiring or the bikes wiring as they will have different connectors and then you will run out of connections on the stator side as the bikes wiring has a lot more connections lol.
Have fun and get plenty of connectors handy BRP smile
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

DC system. Hight output stator Empty Wiring Diagram for D/C system single output

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 am

Would anyone have a wiring diagram for single output feeding out 200 watts through a reg/rect and to a battery.
Ricky Stator has a diagram on their site but it shows two out puts and it only shows 100 watts.
Thanks,
AA

Back to top Go down

DC system. Hight output stator Empty Re: DC system. Hight output stator

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down