Honda XR650R Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential 06 XR650R owner

Go down

Potential 06 XR650R owner Empty Potential 06 XR650R owner

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:13 am

So I've been looking at buying an enduro for awhile and came across this XR650R. Honestly I don't know much about them (except they're pretty fuckin sweet) So just thought I'd post the bike I'm looking at to see what you guys think. I know the owner and trust him that the bike is in good shape(He's 2nd owner and had it 5 years guesstimates 3000 kms on it). I was just trying to search for other similar XR's to get an idea on whether its a fair price or not without much luck. Info/opinions appreciated!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/mcy/3696571651.html

Back to top Go down

Potential 06 XR650R owner Empty Re: Potential 06 XR650R owner

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:54 am

Judging by what I read here it's fooking expensive, unless the Can$ has depreciated an astonishing lot since I looked last.
This here is the forum of this specific bike, so obviously you won't hear bad about it. It looks good too, but personally I think it's a waste to put it on tar as it is such a good bike off it, but maybe that's your thing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 pm

So I ended up buying it. Reason it was so expensive is because it came with a bunch of parts, plus dirt tires and rims. The moto rims and tires were brand new, same for the exhaust so that was another reason. Put the dirt tires back on right away and had a blast for the last 2 months. It's got another set of sprockets and rotors for the street tires so it's easy to change over. I tried them out for the first time the other day and have to say they are pretty fun too. Really happy with the bike overall, just need to tailor it to me. Looking forward to getting ideas, and maybe some help off this forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Mauser Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Dibs on your stock loom and headlight Smile.
Mauser
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am

Pictures please?

I wish I had a pair of Motard wheels!Frustrated 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content